Labrada ISO Whey
- ISO Whey is 100% pure whey protein isolate, not a blend containing whey protein concentrate, peptides, or other proteins.
- ISO Whey is sugar-free, and low carb, so it’s perfect for dieting.
- ISO Whey is lactose-free.
- ISO Whey is gluten-free, perfect for those who must avoid gluten.
- ISO Whey is perfect for athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts who demand the purest, highest quality protein available on the market.
- ISO Whey is an excellent source of all the essential amino acids and is extremely rich in the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), leucine, isoleucine, and valine
Labrada ISO 100% Whey Protein Isolate is perfect for athletes, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts and dieters who want to supplement their diet with a pure, high-quality protein. It packs 25g of protein per serving and is an excellent source of all the essential amino acids, including the branched chain amino acids to provide support for muscle tissue. Plus glutamine, to promote recovery from exercise.
Made with 100% PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE as the sole protein source, ISO Whey contains ZERO Sugar, Lactose and Gluten — no junk, fillers, or cheap blends.
Research shows that athletes have a greater need for protein than the average person. This need is even greater in strength-training athletes. If you lift weights or regularly engage in physical activity, Labrada ISO 100% Whey Protein Isolate can help you get the protein you need. Many people, including non-athletes, are unknowingly deficient in protein.
ISO Whey can provide nutritional insurance against inadequate protein intake.
- 25g Protein
- Low Carb
- Sugar Free
- No Lactose
- Gluten Free
- 100% Premium Whey Protein Isolate
- No Junk, Fillers, or Cheap Blends
Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Flavours, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose (INS 955)
Glass: Fill glass with 4–6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop of ISO Whey, and mix with a spoon.
Shaker: Fill shaker with 4–6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop of ISO Whey. Cover and shake.
Blender: Fill blender with 4–6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. For a creamy ice cream flavor, add a handful of ice cubes. Add 1 scoop of ISO Whey. Cover and blend.
You can mix ISO Whey with water, juice, or milk. For best results, consume immediately following your workout, when your body needs rapidly absorbed protein. ISO Whey may also be used with meals to increase protein intake. It’s great mixed with yogurt, cereals, and other foods.